We are committed to providing homeowners with premium sod removal and professional sod placement services.
Our team of sod experts can assist you with soil preparation, sod removal, and several sod installation options.
If your lawn has been affected by fungus, insects, watering problems, dog damage or any other reason, sod removal and replacement is generally recommended for the best results. One of our sod specialists will be happy to conduct a lawn damage assessment and consult with you about the best way to get your sod removed before the installation of your new sod grass.
Installing or “laying” sod properly will ensure a thick, lush lawn for weekend gatherings and places for your children to play. Call Now to get advice on the best type of lawn for your property.
Sod installation services include:
• Grading the property if needed
• Preparing the soil
• Check all surrounding structures to ensure proper runoff and drainage
• Delivery of sod
• Laying sod by hand to ensure proper placement and bond between the sod and the substrate
• Initial watering of new sod
• Knowledge transfer to the homeowner regarding proper watering to ensure success.